Here in this article you will learn how to register your LabWorthy account and upload your logo, as well as signing the BAA (Business Associate Agreement)
- First, when on the DDS website (dds.mrktmetrics.com) click on the “Sign Up” button on the top right corner of your screen.
- After clicking “Sign-Up”, you will be taken to the registration page (displayed above). All required fields are marked with an asterisk (*) symbol. Please note that the name and email entered will be what your clients see when your survey is sent to them.
- Your logo must also be uploaded In order to register, and it must be at least 265 X 265 pixels and in square format. There is no maximum logo size.
- If you have any trouble uploading the logo, send the logo to my email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll be happy to upload the logo for you!
- Towards the bottom of the screen, you have the option to upload your company URL, phone number, and company description.
- After all of the required fields are filled, Please read and click to accept the terms and conditions. Next, click “Complete Registration”.
- A confirmation will be sent to your email. In the message, once you click to confirm your email address, you will be redirected to the site to proceed to the next step (see below).
- Once successfully registered, you will be prompted to click a green button titled, “Sign BAA to Proceed”. The definition of a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) is as follows:
- “person or entity, other than a member of the workforce of a covered entity who performs functions or activities on behalf of, or provides certain services to, a covered entity that involve access by the business associate to protected health information. A [BA] also is a subcontractor that creates, receives, maintains, or transmits protected health information on behalf of another [BA].”
2. Once you’ve clicked to sign the BAA, the screenshot above is what follows. This page provides you a preview of the BAA. When finished reading, click the red button, “Start”, at the top right corner of the document.
3. After clicking “Start”, you will be able to sign the document. Your required fields are on the left hand column, under “Covered Entity”. Click each field (“By”, “Title”, “Date” to fill in your info. The field “By” is where you will enter your digital signature. Please see below:
4. Once you’ve clicked on the “By” Field, you are given the option to choose how you would like to add the signature, whether you want your signature typed, hand drawn, or even uploaded if you have a existing signature photo saved on your computer.
5. Once you’ve selected your preferred method of signing, click “Sign” on the bottom left hand corner of the screen, then click green button, “Finish” at the top right hand corner of the screen.
6. Finally, please read through the terms and conditions that pertain to the BAA, and click “I Agree” to finally access your DDS Market Metrics Page!
Still having trouble? Click here to open a ticket.