Here you will learn how to upload a .CSV file, how the .CSV should be formatted, and how to add more contacts as a parent company with master access.
- On the website (https://www.mrktmetrics.com/professional), and once logged in, click “Account” in the top right hand corner.
- Click “Account” again in the dropdown menu.
- When on the account page (shown above) Click “NPS” Scores”, the tab all the way to the right.
- You can then upload your .csv file.
- When uploading, please be sure that you follow the highlighted instructions. In addition, make sure that you include your clients’ email (the only required field in a .csv), as the email needs to always be the first column listed. If instructions are not followed, the .csv will not properly upload.
6. Your CSV (list of contacts) should follow this format (above) as well as the order of columns.
- Most forego the last 3 columns, and the email column is the only required field.
- The “Unique ID” Field can be utilized for individual needs
- Various companies use “Unique ID” to segment a type of customer.
7. The screenshot above will then appear, so long as the .csv file was uploaded properly.
8. For parent offices with master access: For whoever has overall admin access over the dental offices can easily upload CSVs as well as quickly upload new lists.
9. When logging into an admin account the user should be automatically directed to the admin dashboard, where they can navigate to any of their offices using the dropdown menu (shown above).
10. Parent Offices with Master Access: if the office already has responses and a dashboard has appeared, scroll to the bottom of the “NPS Scores” Page, and click “add more contacts” at the bottom of the screen.
Still having trouble? Click here to open a ticket.